FreeTrack system provides opportunities for efficient use of transport and formation of the optimal (shortest) delivery routes. In case of emergency the system allows you to notify the customer about possible delay of the courier, which has a positive impact on the image of the service and increases the number of orders.
Mode of transport delivery services and courier services requires the maximum utilization of existing equipment and reduce maintenance costs.
GPS monitoring system FreeTrack will identify the nearest available vehicle to send it for a task and monitorto check ethe work done. The wide range of system tools gives the opportunities to the client to control fuel consumption effectively and to stop misuse of vehicles and abuse. In addition, the analysis of accumulated data will allow to optimize the routes of transmission, to establish the optimal fleet size and to establish the borders of the serviced plots more effectively. This will significantly reduce the operational and transport costs and increase service level in general.
FreeTrackoffers the delivery services and courier services the following features:
- To track in real time the vehicle and cargo, to control in “on-line” mode the movement of vehicles and goods. The data are highlighted on the electronic map and displayed in tin a summary reports.
- To monitor the compliance with route, setting control zones and routes – for different types of vehicles on the electronic map by using dispatch software. All crossings of the borders of the control zone or detour that the system detects are immediately reported to the dispatcher of the client.
- To identify misuse of vehicles by drivers, to prevent the implementation of the so-called “Left flights”
- To monitor fuel consumption, volume of patrol refills and discharges, time and place of patrol stations.
- To control the opening of doors of containers and cargo compartments using appropriate devices. The time and place of opening the cargo compartment or container are fixed by system which informs the responsible manager or supervisor.
- To control the humidity and temperature in the containers or cargo compartments using temperature sensors. Due to this the system makes a report on the mismatch of the temperature regime and, consequently, makes able to view the messages in real time about the violation of a temperature mode and to review reports of deviations from the specified temperatures for a specified period of time, both in digital and graphical form.
- To reduce the cost of mobile calls, especially when the driver is in roaming (this is common for international carriers)
- To form the variety of specialised reports.