The fuel level sensor Mechatronics Eurosens Dominator RS Mini – is a sensor designed for accurate measurement of fuel level in reservoirs and tanks of vehicles. The sensor can be used as part of control systems for fuel consumption (control of discharges and refills) and satellite systems of GPS monitoring of transport. Eurosens Dominator RS Mini is used with data loggers and GPS tracking systems with serial RS232 or RS485 interface. Desired type of interface you can choose in configuration software. Minimal sensor body height (only 22 mm) and external connector is important for installation in restricted areas.
- High-precision measurement
- Output interfaces RS-232 & RS-485
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Modular design
- Strong electronic circuit protection
- Minimal body height (only 22 mm) and external connector
Key benefits of Eurosens Dominator RS Mini:
- Powerful electronic module protection. External power voltage protection up to 170 volts.
- The modular design allows not only cut the sensor for a specific vessel, but also to extend the electrode. This is useful when you reinstall the system to another object. Sensors of traditional non-modular design can’t be extended and once shortened electrodes can’t be replaced.
- Easy sealing of the sensor from disconnection cable and sensor removal.
- The electrodes can be easily disassembled and cleaned. Sensors of conventional design can be contaminated in the gap between electrodes that require a complex maintenance. Dominator electrodes can be cleaned by the customer without warranty violations.
- The modular design makes it easy to provide technical support of installed sensors. We can easily localize the problem either in the sensor “head” or in sensor electrodes, because electrodes can be disconnected from sensor “head”.
If the fault is in the “head” of the sensor – replacement can be done even by the end user – the owner of the equipment. Thanks to bayonette, a fast-lock replacement is very easy and takes about 10 minutes. It is much cheaper than travel costs of installation staff.
- After sensor “head” replacement, you don’t need to make a tank calibration again (unlike traditional design sensors).
- Warranty term – 5 years.
Eurosens Dominator RS Mini advantages for installers:
- Minimal sensor body height (only 22 mm) and external connector
- Modular design allows to create a sensor of desired length from stock electrodes
- For compatibility with various telematic modules we have many settings of RS232/RS485 interface, including MODBUS protocol.
- Due to fast and easy installation via bayonette mount you don’t need to send a specialist for sensor replacing.